The core focus of the Oil Services division is the provision of drilling and completion fluids engineering services to the Oil and Gas industry with a vision of becoming a world – class leader and adding value to our stakeholders.
Our scope of services include; the supply of drilling fluid and completion products, production and treating chemicals, drilling services and logistics services. In order to provide an excellent service to our clients, we have developed capabilities in the formulation of both water-based and oil-based mud systems and their engineered applications in oilfields.
Arkleen Oil and Gas has a technical partnership with Pure Fluids UK, a world renowned leader in this specialized field which ensures the Engineers are up to date with the latest innovations, technical knowledge and skills to perform on any terrain. Arkleen Oil and Gas Limited has gained strong onshore and offshore experience in drilling fluid services. Arkleen also provides mud engineering services and work over and completion engineering services to various clients.
Our facilities include an ultra modern Liquid mud plant with adequate facilities at the Federal Ocean Terminal (FOT), Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone, Rivers State. Other facilities include a Mud Laboratory; Spare parts room; Changing room and offices. The plant can handle a maximum of six wells at the same time to support operations on land, swamp, shallow, deep and ultra deep offshore oilfields locations.
• The plot at FOT also has space for stacking of chemicals and other materials.
• A Materials Handling and Logistics Agreements with Intels
• A valid Licence issued by the Free Zone Authority of the Federal Government for Arkleen Oil and Gas to operate as a Free Zone Enterprise.
Additional support infrastructures include:
• A Head Office at 141b, Olabode George Street, Victoria Island, Lagos with the adequate manpower and infrastructures to support field operations;
• Offices and a warehouse measuring 9,000ft2 with a loading bay,
• A well equipped modern mud laboratory and material handling facilities at 41, Adesuwa Grammar School Road, off Sapele Road – Benin City for
• servicing operations both in the West and East of the Niger Delta.
• Port Harcourt Base office is at FLT Road, Onne FOT, Onne Port Harcourt, Rivers State for handling operations East of the Niger.
• A long-term lease of space from Intels, measuring 2000 sqm, situated on the quayside at the Onne Oil & Gas Free Zone for Arkleen’s offshore and
• land operations.
• A warehousing Agreement for chemicals’ storage and materials handling facilities with Nobsams Nigeria Limited at 1, Opobo Crescent, G.R.A, Phase 1,
• Port-Harcourt. This warehousing facility measures 9,720 ft2.
• Warehousing facility on a 20,000 ft2 parcel of land along Benin/Sapele Road with large stacking area for mud tanks and Portal carbines
• Operational and office equipment, including communication equipment at all locations
• A large fleet of Vehicles and trucks to support the logistics operations and movement of goods and personnel
Plans are at an advanced stage to build a company warehouse at Starzs Marine yard at FOT, Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone as a staging area to simplify materials traffic.
Since commencing operations, Arkleen Oil and Gas Limited has built and maintained mutually beneficial and value added business relationships with various clientele. These include but are not limited to Total Exploration & Production Limited, Exxon Mobil, Nigerian Agip Energy, Pan Ocean Oil Corporation, Seplat Petroleum Development Company, Oando Energy Services, Sogenal, Oando and Dubri Oil Company.
Arkleen Oil and Gas Limited is supported by strong capital investment in assets and manpower to enable clients achieve their objectives. Arkleen Oil and Gas Limited is one of the largest indigenous mud companies in Nigeria with a vision to expand into the West African sub region.